Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cardfight!! Vanguard English Dubs

Cardfight!! Vanguard dubs are now being uploaded in the official Cardfight!! Vanguard YouTube channel!

For now, they have up to episode 12 for the first season. I have watched every episode in the channel for the dubs and must say that they are not too bad. The English dub has their own version of the Japanese dub opening and ending songs sang by the same bands. I can see that they try to keep the series as close to the original Japanese dub as possible. Although I disagree with some of the voices they have for some characters, I believe they did their best in finding suitable voices for them. Overall, I look forward to being able to watch more of the English dubbed series and hope that the English viewers would enjoy them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment